Saturday, March 11, 2006

Boomerang

Over the past couple of weeks I have been getting calls from Paula (NASCAR). Even after all I have said to her, she just keeps coming back. I really did like her a lot and obviously she liked me,...but when you just break up with someone, like she did with me.....its expected that you won't come back.....but she just keeps calling me. I have given her ample chances to do the right thing,..but she just won't admit, that she is still hung up on her ex and now apparently me....I cannot play this game. The other night she called and I think we finally settled it....and I do not expect to hear from her again,....but I didn't expect to hear from her the last 5 times either. Truth is, that she is in a very bad place in her life,.....I am not! I have to leave it at that.
What I find so interesting is that she berated me over Thatgirl turning back up all the time and calling, drivebys........and so on,....yet now she is doing the same thing....I mean at some point she thought I was still seeing Thatgirl because she kept turning back up,....now she is doing the same thing.....I guess she ought to know by now,..that since I am not seeing her after she dumped me,..that I was also not seeing Thatgirl when SHE dumped me as well.....Women are so indescisive,..they want, they don't want, they love, they don't love.....good God, no wonder so many men are single....
Cubana is staying with me this weekend.....going well, but there is still that"BUUUUUUUT...." that will be in the update.....more coming

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem to be somewhat indecisive yourself. In your earlier Blogs, you say you want to find someone to settle down with. But, you keep dating several people.

3/12/2006 08:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home