Friday, March 31, 2006

Guest Bloggers Coming......


I want to try something a little different starting next week....the two new committee members and I are in negotiations for guest blogging.....I may combine their posts or post the separately,...but Wifey and Eljay will be posting something here soon....I want a little different perspective on dating....

The story goes like this.....I get a snotty comment from Eljay (she's married) about my indescisiveness reference the women I date,...We'll call this a "drive-by" because the chicken posted anonymously....Som I attempted to lure out the poster with a follow up post regarding my indescisiveness ,...and it worked,...out Eljay came with her name tag on and steam spewing out of her ears.....since then I have toured her blog and realized that dating is about the same all over,...barring Dowries and cow offerings........How did I come to this conclusion, you ask?....well lo and behold I check out RubyWife's blog and Eljay and Wifey started to chronicle Wifey (not married but looking,..must be a NZ thing) dating experiences as she tries to find a husband......whats even funnier is that they both reside in New Zealand!!! So over the last week or so,..We have been emailing back and forth and joking about dating and life in general,... Wifey (aka Rugby Wife.... because she wants a hubby for Rugby Season and then some) is single and Eljay has become her faithful wingman,..she even refers to herself as such!..... We have all become fast friends.....so this is actually quite hilarious....so keep looking out for the guest postings from these two I won't censor them so it could be amusing....we are still deciding what to post on,..but I can assure you it will be funny,...these two are hilarious!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Yay I'm a wingman - knew I got a tattoo for something :-)

4/03/2006 12:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

err.. I thought It was obvious that I was "mystery burn girl".

4/03/2006 09:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home