Monday, March 27, 2006

Okay COMMITTEE Updates

After being bashed and beaten by my sweet Kina after publicly firing her,....I have had a change of heart.....and since I do adore her,..I will keep her on the Committee,..since she has proven her worth once again.....and I am officially inducting Wifey and Eljay! The latter two are going to be advisers on all that is evil......they seem to have a penchant for such things and besides I have little doubt that when I need an ass kicking......it will come from them to the same extent it comes from Sister "K" and Special "K" both committee members.....
Special "K" came through for me this weekend both Friday and Saturday......but especially Friday....neither I nor she is at liberty to discuss it RIGHT SPECIAL K????,..but lets just say she got my ass out of a big sling on Friday,....and for that she is being promoted to Committee President and is being awarded The Valor in Combat medal,..since she was called via emergency into action to be a temporary wingman and performed heroically, ontime,...and without regard for her own safety ;-))
So thanks to you Special "K" hereby known as Chief "K". Alright, back to business....there are still updates to be done Re: Cubana,..but the other shoe has yet to drop.....then I will fill you in. After the likes of Thatgirl and NASCAR,..I have decided to clean my slate and start a fresh, after a respite through spring.....I need the break. I am retreating, regrouping, and rearming for dating battle......as of today I have made 4 new freinds and they have turned out to be specatacluar people including "Bellafiore",..but no one stands out as what I am looking for above all others....sooo suffice to say, I am just going to remain a "Player" for a while and see what develops.....until then,...I am hapily enjoying the not having to deal with all crap dating brings.....between Thatgirl and Nascar...enough is enough.....I doubt that I will go back on Match either.....so...there will be filler here for a little while as I relegate myself to being single until the troops are ready for battle......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home