Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Player

Well the entire Player thing is very interesting. I have to agree with Robert Fulghum CLICK HERE.
I am amazed with the shear amount of players. Once I started this effort of finding players and non-players, I have met some very interesting folks and heard some of the best lines. If I was to guess players v non-players, I would say there are easily more players than non-players probably 60-40. I am still having fun with this.....a short list. Elderly hostess at Cracker Barrel hostess,.....got offered a ride back to Jacksonville from Palm Coast. Stan the Server, foreign and not a player,..maybe it was lost in translation. Teller at my personal bank,..not a player, teller at my Business bank, we almost switched jobs for a half day today, but it was a lose lose for me...Player! Check out girl at Publix,..NOT A PLAYER and now thinks I am crazy,..Bag boy? Totally Player and offered to work on her for me or beat her up. Funny Stuff I urge all of you to read the post reference above and just try it......it takes nothing, but wanting to have a little fun and I must sayIi have been more surprised by the return comments than I have by the amount of players. If it wasn't so late I would post some of the details,..but since I am tired and it is late you will just have to go with this synopsis,...but I am having so much fun with this,...there will be plenty to post.

There are some new options as of this week,....Still have the Cubana option but there is a huge (HUGE) "but" involved. Have another option that is new......We'll call her dimples. Don't know much yet and there are "but's" involved of course, but enough value to see what happens,..playing it by ear here. She knows who she is and may not speak to me, since she reads the blog.......come to find out......

JimmieJo (also a reader and big sweetie) is awesome, just at a very different place in life than me,...but she is a total player and I have neglected her this week as much as I have the blog, I probably owe her lunch and a Nascar race over wings. I'll e-you by the time you read this.....JimmieJo...you know who you are. Storm and Juls entirely too flighty, relegated to the recycle bin several weeks ago not worth a mention beyond this...........just looking for free meals and ego stroking, there are plenty out there like that, and they got neither from me, but both were Players and that's how we met.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home