Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A Special Thanks to the Committee

I have some of the best friends a person could have,.....and this includes my Committee girls and honorary member and former wingman T-bone. T-bone is also a committee member husband and best friend of mine. Over the last 6 months (today is six months) I have logged over 1,200 unique visits to this site, even an ex girlfriend who found it. Since I started this new visible site meter, less than a month ago, there has been 691. Some don't leave comments, some do. Some just email me since they know me so well. But, the Committee is just plain awesome. Wendy (who won't post a comment) talks with me on the phone all the time and provides me with my spousal like support, for both work and personal (she is also a colleague of mine). Thanks to Karen, who has no problem telling me about her ass or mine.....thanks for the hook up sista,..at least you help provide options sometimes...sorry I have been ignoring you and thanks for the NCAA tix.....Go Gators! Thanks, SIS......we may not talk much on the phone or email,..but we both know where we stand....thanks for the comments,.you are my most reliable asskicker.....Amy,.......if T-bone messes up,..you and I are getting hitched,...you rock......famous words from Amy ("WOMEN ARE EVIL, WOMEN ARE EVIL,...REPEAT THIS MANTRA"!) You REALLY want me to have kids and all I can say is "WOMEN ARE EVIL WOMEN ARE EVIL" Kina, has been unassed from her committe seat. She decided trying to figure out relationship drama was too hard and that I just have bad luck and there is no cure for that!!!! Cheri, gets to hear most in person or by phone and therefore has no reason to read.....She gives advice that makes Dr. Phil look like a hack (he is a hack and I want to smack him). Then there is the wingman Timaa,...After a year plus of dry spell he has finally landed himself one...good going Timaa. I guess my wingman has been grounded,...but grasshopper learned well and his training complete. Those who cannot do teach......I teach.....So thanks to all......six months later and your comments and ass beatings have kept me going.......sooooooooo back to posts......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home