Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Confusion!!!!!

Okay,....so I blame something on Eljay that rightly belonged to Rachel,...and Rachel didn't do it in the first place,..even though she masks all of her information so I have no idea where she is from..... and it was totally not as I explained,..but honestly thought it was....I have been called out.....DAMMIT I hate when that happens......this is soo confusing.........are you confused now????
Okay see I thought Eljay and/or wifey did a driveby,...but in fact it was Rachel,....and Rachel although she did a drive by,..she had her name (if thats her real name hehehehehehe) posted. So what i thought happened didn't and what did happen happened differently then I said,.....so Rachel,...you're right! Not about what you said per say,..but how you did it and the fact it was you.....
Eljay and Wifey,..shit it took me until last week to almost ALMOST prove to myself you two are different people.....AND which one is which......gees I need a vacation!
So, sorry Rachel.......Sorry Eljay and Sorry Wifey....anybody has any question put it in the complaint box!!!

Rachel what State are you in at least???

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm from Jax, Fla. I sent you a note on your myspace blog, but you didn't seem remotely interested. That's why I hadn't bothered to post my info. But since you seem curious, here you go.

4/04/2006 06:40:00 PM  
Blogger Redneck Dave said...

Well nothing personal I don't remember much from the Myspace. I was getting Russians scamming me for visa money and so weirdos.....I was there temporarily to drive traffic here and to help a buddy set up his...playing around with HTML....one of the reasons it came down.
Sorry.....nice to meet you,..how's that?

4/06/2006 11:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's ok. Nice to meet you too. BTW, I wasn't trying to pressure you. I'm mostly just enjoying your journal. :)

The only reason I joined myspace is because my sister (Xarah), has an account there. She and several of the bands that she manages have a pages.

4/06/2006 07:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home