Saturday, October 08, 2005

So, let's get on with it....


Okay now you know some background and what I am doing,..now its time to live it,...errrrrr virtually (for you at least). All of you that wish you were single,..may not after this. All of you single and want to be married, know you are not alone. So here we go,..off into dating hell.
I'll give you some insight into recent dates and then we will do it as we go. There may be days that I have nothing to post, so I may just give som random musings, but there will be posts every week of some sort. Please feel free to comment at will. I may need advice or something you see that I don't, so please let me know. This is interactive. If you're an ass in your comments, then you will get what you deserve blogging and in life "deletion".
So enjoy your stay, check back often, and let's have some fun. I can honestly say I doubt dating will be fun for me....but who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home