Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy V Day





To those in love and to those seeking it......happy V-Day........it's better than happy VD Day which is much more obscure and definitely more annoying......

As far as being single goes......well I can tell you being single on V-Day is certainly cheaper,...but gettin that lovin V-night (if you got game and your girl can tolerate you).......I do miss that.....err yeah I have been there before.....

Okay so back to the Game of dating. I called "RN" this is the "Eharm/Match girl" She has pretty much blown me off since Friday night. I made my efforts and I won't try again....

See this is what I am talking about....dating sucks......what happened to the day that you dated or met someone and if someone else came along you did what you had to do....She was callng me while seeing someone else....did he know? At least this time I did,..but does that change anything? Not really. If she will do this to someone else...keeping me in the wings,..then she would do it to me.....that's for sure....

I have been here before, this is just the way women today are....I am sure the committee will disagree to some extent,.but I am showing you....these are the facts..... Luckily I know this and plan accordingly....

soooooooo here I go off to it..... The beauty of Valentine's day is that alot of relationships end tonight....I had one end tonight as well so I am speaking from experience as well. Tomorrow and in the next few weeks the Matches should get better....I will be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home