Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Beauty, Grace, and The Ex Pt II

So what was it???? She sounded very somber on the phone.....like she had something to tell me. She sounded sad. I immediately went into concern mode,..but was it concern for her, or what she was going to say. i drummed up all of the courage I have to aske her what was wrong....still she wouldn't give me an answer.....just the typical "nothing, really". Crap!! Men you know what that means.....Nothing=Everything!
I headed to my apartment still trying to get her to tell me what was wrong,..but she would not budge,..simply saying that she needed to talk to me.....(hmmmmm you mean hear my voice or need to tell me something). Finally when I got inside,....she let loose. She said she felt like I left in a hurry, and thought that maybe I left to meet up with the ex....or maybe someone else.... It didn't take long for me to stifle this worry....I simply was sleepy, she lives a good click away, and I didn't want us to go straight into getting it on....I really do like her....
So we continued to talk for the next 2 hours....and she understood that there was nothing to my departure other than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home