Sunday, February 12, 2006

Prospects?

Okay,... so........ here is the run down going forward.....There are two girls I like, but both are my Jr. by more than 10 years. I could easily get a date with either of them,....but I think the real question is do I want to. I mean at some point infatuation is greater than the ability to have something in common with these girls. Looking at the long term....there probably isn't a future with either of them,..in the same regard those are the relationships that work out in some cases......I doubt that to be true here...but either way I will keep my options open.

I finally hooked up with Eharm/Match girl.......but I think I shot myself in the foot this weekend.....with her. You can go back and read about her by clicking here.
We get along pretty good on the phone and are supposed to meet this week,..but I am second in line...I finally got her attention at the same time so other dildo did....this leaves me as the "last man out". This is tought o over come,...but the fact that she is talking to me means two things....1) I could be the one she is doing this too 2) that he isn't doing so hot.
With that said, I think we were supposed to meet Friday night and some bad communication prevented that. I didn't understand what she meant,....she didn't understand what I meant....I did however know that she was going on a "day date" with the other dude Saturday.....Last time I talked to her was Friday night...she was kindof pissy,...so I assume that she blames me......I left her a message on Saturday and as of Sunday still have not heard from her.....it could mean anything,...but it may mean ol' boy got in good this weekend and I am out.....it may mean that she was (is) trying to prove a point.....WOMEN! So I will leave her another message tomorrow....if she calls me back then we will go from there,...if not.....then she gets relegated to the recycle bin...
The next offer ont he table is one via comittee member. She has a friend she would like me to meet and has guaranteed that she would not set me up with a "beast"...We shall see.....I think I will take her up on it,...a lunch date was suggested,.....and just see.....you never know. This comittee member speaks very highly of this person....so perhaps she knows......however,...she has also put me on a blind date before.....that went over like the Hindenburg.....in flames and people died.....okay maybe not,..but it sure felt that way!
Other than those......that's about it....I do have some new things I am going ot try during the up coming week and we will see if they are fruitful......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home