Monday, February 13, 2006

Just Say Hi

Okay there is one thing I have learned but practiced little.....and this may surprise those that know me.....but I am somehwat shy. When it comes to saying hi to a total stranger, I rarely perform...without alcohol that is.......but I am committing to saying "hi" to every girl I meet or run into or pass for the next month. I will tell you here what I say and what is said and if aything becomes of it...
What do I mean??? Well I am going to try to talk to every single woman that I think is attractive. I mean all of them......no matter where,..no matter who.....I will do the average recon of looking for a ring or kids in tow,..but beyond that? Well not much! I will do all I can to provoke a conversation...this is the part that few undestand.....I quit doing it because of the results...but lets record them here......I will setup each situation, what is said and what happens.......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo! i'm so glad you are posting again. sorry to hear about paula. but it just wasn't meant to be. i look forward to hearing all your dating stories. have a great v-day.

C

2/14/2006 05:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,

Welcome back. I enjoy reading your blog.

I've made the same vow to myself..to strike up a conversation with every woman I find attractive. I find that it's not a problem to say, "Hi," but I quickly fail to keep the conversation going unless she offers something more than just "Hi" in return. The big question, of course, is if you can build enough trust with a stranger in just a minute of conversation to make arrangements to meet later for coffee, drinks, etc. I've been successful a few times, but those were with sales clerks that I developed a relationship with over the course of a few visits to the store. Some guys claim to be super pickup artists and can get a girls number in less than 5 minutes of talking with her. So far my game isn't that good. How about yours? Ever had that experience...in this case, meeting someone at a bar doesn't count.

2/18/2006 05:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home