Monday, May 29, 2006

Viva Las Vegas Part Tre


Okay......I LOVE VEGAS.......this is just what the Dr. ordered for Datign Dave....not for anything other than putting it all in perspective.....I am eating unbelievable food......I am totally relaxed and not rushed for anything. I am stayin gout until 3 in the morning......yes its 2 a.m. right now and I am getting ready to go back out.....just came back to rest the feet.
I am feeling very rejuvinated. I will get some work motivation later this week...and maybe some new contacts and factories to represent (thats what this convention is all about) and I just in general feel better about the world.....I have seen things here that make me realize there are defintiely the "Haves" and the "Have Nots"....and I want to "Have" This city has a way of pumping life back into you....making you realize that when you're old you can sleep,....but life is far from a "read through" its for the taking.....I don't gamble persay, but I am learning that I need to gamble a bit more with everything.....I am WAAAAY too conservative in some things...wayyyyy to uptight about other.....you know what? None of it matters....HE WHO DIES WITH THE MOST TOYS WINS!
I am have slowly let go of issues...with work, ex's (Cubana, Psycho, Nascar) and realized life is waaaaaay too short.....there are so many things I haven't done (including getting married).....I have learned to realx now....Its been 5 years since a vacation for me...and you know....? I FUCKING needed one.....I feel better already,..and I still have more left,....sleeping late,..eating good,....not worrying things to frigging death..I come back to work for one day then a weekend,..when I get home......ALL IS GOOD...my Yin and my Yang are totally Yin-Yanging!!!

Ok more later....the drinking is really make me fat fingered!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home