Thursday, May 18, 2006

Its Lonely In Space

Okay,..I have been on MySpace for a few weeks now. Cool that I have run onto old friends for sure,..but I was hoping for a little something something! Here is a great typical dating story....I noticed today that Lexus reemerged......I met her on MySpace and we hit it off,.....we were planning our first trist. It comes down to the Friday before,..actually the night I was to pick Cubana up from the airport 9yes,..so what she was my rebound and I deserved this), but she (lexus) stated she was reconciling with her ex.......and they were getting back together....this only addedinsult to injury for me but perhaps I deserved it,...she was my #2,..its only fair I was hers....but I was pissed,..because we did hit it off.....and she played me....no biggy, but dammit man!
So now she is back,..we have not made contact,..but will I am sure.............

Myspace emails sent 79: Responses 6....no prospects.....going to regroup and form a new battleline. I will post all of my pics here for voting....Committee you are to decide, with others also involved.......we are going to pick top 5 of 12.........will update this weekend!
D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home