Sunday, May 28, 2006

Viva Las Vegas!!!

Greetings from LAs Vegas, Nevada...The City That Never Sleeps.....Sin City......Desert Emerald. Yeah, but its a dry heat!!! Well I made it, to the adult playground of Vegas. It truly is unlike any other city I have been too. It is 100% design around the gambling tourist. I got here late Friday night. The Stewardess on theflight from Philly (yeah Jacksonville to Philly to Vegas,..now thats what I call efficiency)..The Stewardess ( a 30 something tall blonde was a total player) She was hilarious and I spent a bulk of the flight, 4 hours, in the back of the plane cahtting it up with her. She was awesome and had a great sense of humor,..until she spilled blody mary on my leg after some turbulence.....but I drank them free the rest of the flight....
But I got to Vegas only to find that my luggage decided to stay in Philly...NICE! Bad luggage! Anyway,....I was pissed. I had been int he same clothes since 7 a.m. Friday morning EST....and now after some delays on my flights was still in the bloody mary stained jeans 12 a.m. Saturday mountain time some 16 hours later....I wanted a shower and some new clothes.....but luggage was not going to get to me until Saturday before 5......it showed at 4...BASTARDS!

Anyway much to tell,..but will do it later. Going with some new friends to the Hoover Dam,....going to pick up the rental car now......I will chime back in later. Met Jack Nicholson last night. He was in a bar at my Hotel,..problem was the lights in the bar were very red and did not work well with my digital....so I have one horrible shot,....but......its still him....cool dude, he was....HEEEEERRREEEEE'S JOHHHHNNNNNNNY! ;-)

href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2290/1695/1600/2006_0528Vegas0004.jpg">

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home