Saturday, May 20, 2006

You Never Know

I have been relegated to my apartment for 2 weeks now. Leaving only for work and the store for the most part. Why? Well I am going to Vegas next week,....and the only ting I could do to not spend money was to stay home. See? If I go anywhere I blow $10 here or $20 there and the next thing you know I am waiting for payday....But I want to blow some cash in Vegas,.....so I put my self on restriction! BAD DAVE!
But today,....I was getting stir crazy. I needed some air and some sunshine....I spent most of the morning deciding to go fishing or just to the beach. I chose the beach finally after my motivation level hit "Ramming Speed" It turns out that that was a very good choice. So let's back up to last nights adventure.
At my watering hole after work yesterday I saw a woman that occasionally comes in. She dresses very professionally (which I think is totally sexy) and we have had a few conversations. She has a great personality and is pretty cute. We got on great each time we have run into each other. Last night she was there to meet her sister. She came over to me as we were sitting at opposite neds of the bar,..but had thrown a couple of looks at each other. She is very sweet and affectionate to me,..putting her arm around my neck as she stood behind me. We exchanged a couple of niceties and I told her that I thought she was cute as a button,...she said she thought I was too.....well there you have it....her sister came and went and I went over to sit with her. I asked her what she was doing later and she said nothing....I asked her if she wanted to go watch the band at Farahs....she said that sounds cool,..can I bring my sister? Of course!
She wrote her phone number down and told me to call her. We sat and chatted for a little while and we got into marriage....then I asked if she had kids and she said yes...a boy. I pressed for details and she said he was in Iraq....she is 2 years older than I and I was doing the math in my head on him being at least 18. She pulled out he wallet and showed me a picture of him,......THEN of his daughter....yep,..you guessed it GILF! She was married at 16 had him by 17 and now he is 18 and married and now has a kid himself....GREAT! Needless to say.....we have been through this before....WTF? I did call her later,....but she did not answer or return my call. Hmmmmmm why do women do this? I didn't ask for her number she offered it....anyway.....
So today I go to the beach...and hang out,...didn't evne bring a towel,..I just wandered around and found a spot on the sand to park my hat, cellphone, sunglasses so I couldd head into the cool water. It was 95 degrees today, but the water was in the mid 70's perfect! I walk around for a little while longer then head up to the shore front shops and wander around there too...I never do this but I really didn't feel like coming home...So finally I wander back to my truck. I start it up to get the AC going and dust off the sand from various body parts. I get in the truck and I look to my left and two cars down is this cute girl flagging me down. I am thinking dead battery or something. I roll down the window and I say "Yes Ma'am!" She say I need a huge favor. Ok what can I do for you. Parking at the beach totally sucks and parking spots are a premium. She says listen I have a friend meeting me here and she can't find a spot. I found this one and since you're leaving would you wait until she gets here so she can have your spot. I said sure, how far away is she...? She's right downt he street, I just called her. So I said okay, she said it will only be 2 minutes. I said Righto 2 minutes, but one second loger and I peel out of here...got it lady? She laughed I laughed.....and I said....this is going to cost someone a date! She says to me I would absolutely go on a date with you... Iwas stunned. She says,..it shows a lot about your character waiting there and being nice to me....so I get out of my truck. She was cute and very nice and based on our conversation, intelligent.....she had a very nice car,..and a very nice bikini ;-))
We chatted while her friend was trying to find us....I asked her name and she said "IF" (not really,....but thats what we are calling her,....IF I was 5 minutes later I would have never met her. IF I would have just backed out and left without acknowledging herI would have never met her....SO IF it is). I asked her if the number she gave me was really to Luigi's Pizza...and she said NO call it,....I want your number anyway,...so I called it sure enough it was her. So I said were you serious about the date and she said ABSOLUTELY....I said well I have nothing else to do for sure....she her either.....and beside this is a KARMA thing!!! Her friend showed up,..I gave up the spot and she waived at me and said nice to meet me,....I said the same...last words from her..CALL ME! Funny. So I will call her, she was very cute....I know nothing more than this about her and she looked kickass in a bikini!!! I will keep you updated....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home