Thursday, June 29, 2006

MOVING!!!

I friggin hate moving and that is exactly I am doing! Next time; I am just leaving everything in the old place and moving me and my pets only to the new place............
Ok,..I will rant about it all later.....sorry for the lack of posts...............just got internet back last night at the new place......once settled I will be catching up......much to tell....."If" is now out.......the story is simple. Didn't even get to a "Tolerance Date" (to be explained later) I will post most recent date with her...when I can.......stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY YOU! IT'S JANICE... JUST THOUGHT I'D BE A VOYER AND CHECK OUT YOUR BLOG I THINK FOR MAYBE THE 3RD TIME SINCE IT'S EXISTENCE! :-) HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL. LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT DINNER WITH YOU... AND BY THE WAY, THE PICTURE OF YOU IN THE GREEN SHIRT - LOOKS GREAT OF YOU! TALK TO YOU SOON - XO - YOUR FAVORITE BANKER... HEEHEE

7/02/2006 08:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home