Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Oh Yeah I Forgot!

"If" and I went to lunch the day before i left. It wass the first time seeing her since the beach incident....she was very pretty lunch was good...and we have been talking ever since.....Looks like a date on my horizon...we have discussed,..but set no plans...I am out of town obviously and when I get back next Friday,..she is going out of twon for the weekend.....sooooo......it may be a while...but I am kind of digging her.....cool chick.....sooooooo add "If" to the list.......


OKAY THIS PLACE IS OFF THE FUCKING CHAIN.........GEES.....I NEED A VACATION....OH WAIT I AM ON VACATION........NO WONDER YOU ONLY GET A FEW DAYS A YEAR TO VACATE!!! IT'LL KILL YA......RIGHTO.....AS WIFEY AND ELJAY WOULD SAY....BACK AT IT!!!!

HUNKA HUNKA BURIN LOVE..........!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home