Friday, July 07, 2006

MOVED!!!!!!

I am officially moved now. This is my 4th bachelor pad since I left the military in 1993. I have lived with two women; one for two years and one for 6, so these four places were either by myself or I had male roommates. After the last roommate (not a woman that I lived with) I have sworn off having them. As much as they help pay the bills they end up costing nearly as much in damage, lost sleep, annoyance, and everything and anything you can imagine,.....Now MAYBE just maybe this is why women divorce us, I have lived with men and I got along with most of them, but have certainly had drunk late night fistfights with at least one of them. I have a high tolerance since in the military you get stuck with whoever,..you learn courtesy and etiquette pretty quick. But mostly you learn tolerance!
I moved into this apartment as a fast way to get out of a bad situation with my long time girlfriend. We lived together 5 years and dated six,..but I think after year 3 we knew it was not going to be a marriage, at least anytime soon,...we were both very stubborn and hard headed,..but we had tons of fun and made enough money between us to do some very cool things. But there were huge underlying issues, eventually one of us had to go. It was completely monogamous to the end, so it wasn't anything like that,..it was the life things, to me very important,...like how to raise children, and finances, and things of the sort that we just couldn't get agreement enough on to marry. Part of me still misses her,..but quickly I still remember why I left. So I moved into a tiny apartment I could afford and was available,...all tough to find when you want to do it in 30 days or less.
I hate moving as you may know,...even more than dating,....so I stayed in that tiny ass apartment for three years,..but it was a total bachelor pad,.. too small to have much company. Two was a crowd with all of my furniture, if there was four people over, we almost had to rotate from the apartment to the patio, to back around to the front door, pushing the next person out...that sucked, because I like to entertain, football games, holidays, so forth. Now I am in a house more than three times the size of my apartment,.....so there will be some entertaining NOW!~
As I was packing up my bedroom, it dawned on me "What if I had actually notched my bed post while here?" How many notches would I have from this, my first post relationship bachelor pad???
  1. First one was a girl who's name I can't remember, met at a bar, had fun at the bar, went to my place, had fun there, she left the next morning, never saw or heard from her again,..fine by me! So we'll call her "Rebound"
  2. NC, nuff said she knows who she is. 3+ months.
  3. Next was GILF, we dated for about 3 months.
  4. Then came "Youngin" 2 months.
  5. Then was a girl I had a total crush on in high school. She was a cheerleader and was uber hot!! Well she wasn't so hot now and much larger,....but I had had imaginary sex with her so many times while I was horny and 14-18 that even her adult weight and the thought of her kids couldn't stop me. MAN RULE: If she was a cheerleader in high school and you had a crush on her AND you have the chance to tag it later, it is perfectly ok to bag her now regardless of looks!!! You just won't tell anyone now! AND most men would agree! Two total booty calls,..and they were awesome!
  6. Next was Thatgirl,...we broke furniture, dishes, my bed, all kinds of things.....6+ months.
  7. Then there was Nascar,....she had a real chance to hang around,.....but went whacky on me. We spent most nights together at her house,..but there was a couple at the pad. 4 months.
  8. Another no namer.......I think she was my bartender that night. One nighter.
  9. Lastly was Cubana........it ain't over until the fat lady sings as the saying goes,...and the fat lady hasn't even shown up apparently.

So there it is,..my notches, a couple of relationships, a couple of one nighters, a couple of booty calls. There may even be one more I am forgetting,....I had to go back and insert two that I forgot about as I was writing....but we'll stick with this.....
9 women, 3 years! New pad now, and it looks awesome....ALL of my furniture is here, so no restrictions on being a bachelor and this being a bachelor pad......who will be the first??? Who knows, but you'll know right after I find out.......................
DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home