Thursday, November 03, 2005

Po-Po Update

Well Po-Po and I emailed back and forth this afternoon.....is she a cop??? Umm no,..she is a FED. I have no idea what,...FBI, DEA, ATF, SS....I don't know yet,..but should find out in the next day or so....I did ask to take it to the next level....phone numbers....she hasn't answered yet..

As an added bonus, today I received an email from someone commenting on this blog. She didn't post,..but did email me....We seemed to have struck a freindship in talking about realtionships through 6 or so emails today......I am sure more tomorrow..and I hope she sticks around.....I will refer to her as "C". She is very nice and I enjoyed our conversations today.....

No email back from News Chicky,..but I expect I will in the next couple of weeks...

One of the girls ThatGirl emailed on Match to prevent me from being able to email with honesty emailed me tonight,..noticing I was back on Match. See ThatGirl,...got pissed when I was on Match after a break-up (she went back on first, but didn't want me to have any success, so she emailed 10 or so gilrs telling them to stay away from me). Well this girl is the one that told me....she even sent me a copy of the email....I had just emailed her two days after she received it...from ThatGirl. I tried to explain,..but women are women and tend to believe each other before the men that they may be interested in.....needless to say I was interested in I'll call her "Nascar", but she told me about the email from ThatGirl then said its was obvious that ThatGirl cared deeply for me (it was in the email) and that she also apparently had a jealous bone......anyway she promptly ended contact with me after that exchange....Well tonight she emailed me again and jokingly said...."Well he's single again,......I'll tell all the girls" Funny, but not really....I emailed her back,..we'll see what her response is. I tried to explain ThatGirl's actions,..but that takes half a blog to do,..so I said what I said and we will see....I did like Nascar and I made it to the phone number stage the night before she made the connection between me and ThatGirl and asked me if I knew someone named.......yep ThatGirl....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home