Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

Okay Good: ThatGirl not pregnant, and nothing else wrong....saw her last night to talk about all of this and what was going on.....some habits are hard to break,....I got home this morning. We haven't come to ANY conclusions,...nor are we pressed to. So, this may not be over, but then again it may, but then again not,....gees. I am going to catch hell on this one.

Match update: As of right now, my profile is still up. Of the emails I sent I got two "Thanks, but,....no thanks". Two others responded, one I like. Smart girl, pretty funny, attractive. We have been emailing,..but little more. Good pace for me right now.
Second girl; gave me her number and I called. Got voice mail,....left a messages that I would try later. I called her back, she was busy, but we talked for a few minutes. I told her to call me back when she frees up,....that was three nights ago......I have not tried back.....looks like that one is a no-go,.....but you never can tell either....

The nurse has returned no emails and I guess pretty much written me off.....that's ok too.

FLORIDA vs. Georgia tonight....man I love college football. The World's Largest Cocktail Party as per Guiness Book of World Records.....watching the game with friends,..always prospects there,...this is an annual event for me and I guess this would be year 10. Tomorrow dinner with friends and the Jaguar game......ThatGirl wants to see me afterwards.....still haven't decided.

More later and I still need to update,..but this is a busy weekend.....SOX SUCK!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember....no one can tell your heart what to do but you. You have to do what you *need* to do, even if it aggitates the shit out of everyone else.

K/sister/CM

10/30/2005 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger Redneck Dave said...

Well that is a fact,..but we all know that its probably bad for me.....including me.....anything my friends and you say is only because you care....and want me happy....I don't see a future with her, maybe its just working for right now,...who knows...
Dave

11/01/2005 10:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see a future with her...Important words because you are looking for a future with someone. Don't waste time then with her, but I would love you even if you did. *wink*

K/sis/CM

11/01/2005 10:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when are you going to update???

11/04/2005 02:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home