Thursday, October 27, 2005

Match Dot Com Dating Guy

Yeah,..like the Bud Light commercials......thats' the profile for Match,...done like a Bud Light commercial...its pretty funny, witty and so forth....
I sent out 17 emails two nights ago....two immediately not interested (the hootest two in the mix) and one response,..possible date with her this weekend....(but I have a busy weekend we shall see). She's very pretty, hispanic,.....and I can tell that she is a fireball....her name is Tammy,...never, ever dated a Tammy before....so at least I am treading on sacred ground........I called her today and left a meesage, still didn't know her name at the time,....then called her again and she answered....She was still at work,......told her ot call me back when she got done,....we will see if she is worthy of a Dave Date,.....but I am willing to meet her because her pics are pretty good...More to come.

Updates,..The Nurse, never emailed me back after the "Dear Nurse Letter" that explained that I needed to take care of Thatgirl issues....never mentioned by name or anything,..just said I had an issue to take care of...women can see right throught his shit,..but truth is,..I was trying to keep her OUT of it.....so I had to stop contact until it was over.

Thatgirl has a Dr's. appointment tommorrow and she told me about it before we broke,..she thinks she is pregnant,..hopefully it will be nothing. I certainly hope so.....I am not too worried.....but you never know....

First date: will update all first dates including Thatgirl which is entertaining all on its own....

2 Comments:

Blogger Blueeyes said...

Dave,

Great blog. I haven't tried Match.com. Are the subscribers mostly single people, or do you find a mix of single and married folks?

Pregnant? Now you've just added a whole nuther story line to your blog. Instead of Dating Dave, let's call it Daddy Dave....

10/28/2005 07:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you know I fell out of my chair right about when I read the p word.

Love,
Your sister/Committee member

PS, don't forget to email me or I will blow up your cell calling you.

10/28/2005 12:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home