Thursday, February 23, 2006

THEY'RE BACK PT II

START WITH PART I by clicking here....its important to read these in order.

PART II:


Finally, I get done, and am ready for work.....and then I flat out ask her......WHY ARE YOU HERE? I get this story about needing closure.....wanting to know why I didn't care that she was pregnant or that she had an abortion.....and I said "you came here to find out that? and you came here with nothing proving that you actually were, and you totally BS'd me in most of our relationship, and tried to damage me both personally and professionally and you want to know why I don't care?" Her answer was "We are not talking about all of that....I just want to know why?" So I told her I didn't believe her and that I offered her help and assistance in whatever (and I did), but I wanted proof,..and when you chose to fight and argue and refuse me that,..then it never became my problem.....and I never believed it....
We talked for a few more minutes and she said that she just wanted some closure and she was going to leave,..and I said ok,..walked her out to her car and a brief hug, waived goodbye and off she went....
I doubt this is the last time I see her. I don't think she is through with me yet....but other than her great big beautiful tits.....nothing else even appealed to me about her. I knew why I fell in love with her and her very large very beautiful chest.....but, so much water had passed under and tsunamied over the bridge, that there was no way to work anything out even if I wanted too.....she was...well how do I put this......ummmmmm.........eeerrrr FUCKIN NUTS!
I go to work and she had apparently stopped by there first looking for me. There was a note on my door...from her....short sweet to the point. "Stopped by, wanted to chat a little bit, call me if you get a chance,..nothing urgent. THATGIRL." Ya know how when you have been in love with someone and you share certain things....that when you see them or are heavily reminded of them, you get that feeling? That pit in your stomach?....that release of your personal narcotics, thanks to the pharmacist residing in your brain....well I was on overdose.....Thus is the way a Tuesday starts out sometimes when you are dating....
So then comes Wednesday......and there I was,....... minding my own business......The day was long. I was supposed to be in Orlando meeting a woman I met last Friday who was there on business for crazy freaky hotel sex and YES THIS IS A WHOLE OTHER STORY I HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED YET AND YES IT HAS BEEN RUNNING CONCURRENT TO ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT THIS WEEK.......but I was home Wednesday either way and I will explain why later,..and after talking to the new girl who I will call Cubana, and apparently pissing her off beyond belief.....I get a phone call.....thinking it was Cubana talling me to fuck off or kiss her ass or whatever......but it wasn't......it was NASCAR! It was Paula.....Haven't heard from her in three weeks and haven't seen her in 5. There she is on my phone.....I really liked Nascar....but things went bad for us..because of her.....SEE WHAT I MEAN......trying to kill me....
Why did she call??? She missed me......I do miss Paula,.....buuuuuuuuttttt. So we talked on the phone for a long time....I asked her several questions about what happened and why she got so mad at me all the time (BECAUSE SHE IS TRYING TO KILL ME THAT'S WHY). She said that she was just in a bad place in her life and she took it out on me. I actually got a heartfelt (SUCKER) apology out of her. She said that over the last few weeks she realized that I put up with a ton of BS with her and did tons of things FOR her, and she was not appreciating it at the time.....HERE COMES THE SHORT BUS.......
She is not a drinker, so it wasn't a booty call at 3 a.m. (and yes women do this just like guys do). When guys make that late night call its usually to a girl that they THINK actually WANTS to hear from them and the guy is usually plastered and believes this as fact....when truthfully....I have never experienced one the girls I called at 3 a.m. drunk ever telling me,..YES I love you I am sorry, come over and do me,...and we will get married tomorrow......
NEVER happened, but not for lack of trying on my part.....
With that said, if a girl makes that call.....then the man almost always says yes because we are pigs and we are drunk, and we just got turned down by the girl we just called at 3 a.m. Again win win for that secret society.......See as the theory goes.....Woman "A" gets the call from Man "A"'s drunk ass...she has already tried to kill him and hasn't succeeded,..but just by the very phone call itself she knows she is actaully still killing him and now its taking no effort..she doesn't have to put up with his farts, beer breath, dirty socks.....nothing.....she can lay in bed at 3 a.m. and let the phone ring knowing its one of the men she is killing or she can hand the phone to the new death rower (Man "B") laying next to her in bed and when he hears a dude on the other end looking for her at 3 his execution gets fully underway Not only has WOMAN "A" began killing "MAN B", she may ever actually get MAN "B" to help kill MAN "A"....she is now killing two "birds" with one stone....then she will use her super secret communication network to radio Woman "B", she says.....via telepathy.....
A: hey girl wassup?

B: Nothing here just killing a new one....

A: yeah?

B: Yeah,..this one is weak and lame in bed,...so I will kill him quick..he is already ruined for any other woman....

A: OOORAH, the Mothership will be glad to hear this news....Hey I just got a call from MAN "A" and I am still tied up killing MAN "B" in fact I used MAN "A" to start the death of MAN "B"

B: Well "A" that's why you are our squad leader....good work.....what can I do to help?

A: Well I think you dated,..errrrr tried to kill MAN "A" before,..but before we had a chance to discuss these matters he cheated on you with me

B: Yeah I remember him,....he was weak too,..but evasive.....he got away from me....it will never happen again.

A: Well here is what I want you to do....Go ahead and kill your MAN "C" by telling him you think he sucks in bed,..you hate his mom,..and that you are going to go have sex with your ex,...if he is weak that should finish him off.....1 down.......
next go get a good buzz, then call MAN "A",..tell him you are drunk and booty calling him.....he just called me, I let mine answer the phone so as to start the process of killing both of them...MAN "A" should be totally wounded....go get laid and finish him off....and Man"B" may show up since he was pissed that Man "A" called I gave him "A"'s address and he is on the way over there now....if you get a chance kill both.....if not return "B" to me,...you and Man "B" can decide who kills Man "A" it might be sexy to watch them fight,..but then again...."B" needs killing too, lets not forget....


Okay well that may be a bit much but thats my theory and I am sticking to it.....

So back to Paula.....she is not a drinker and I didn't think she was a member of the society...I thought she was a defector,..but after this week.....there was obviously some comms between the women trying to kill me.....this was not a booty call....but we did talk and agreed to talk again soon.......Yep and there is my Wednesday.....
So Monday: NC
Tuesday THATGIRL
Wednesday: NASCAR (PAULA)


Men I have thwarted the attack.....but I am wounded bad....I ma using the Force,..but the light is getting dim....please send back up.......they are evil and some have big chests,..that I like and want to see again......EVIL I SAY!


Today is Thursday.....all I have left is a woman I forgot about (Defense Mechanism AND its not 3 in the morning AND I am not DRUNK).....or the only one left is NURSE the Eharm/Match girl...I still havbe not heard from her after two Fridays ago when we had communication breakdown....as the song goes.....I dread answering the phone tonight or today.....DREAD IT.
Its obvious I am under a full assault. I am falling back to regroup, rearm, and prep for battle....I think I need a nap.

Stay tuned for Cubana

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU SLEEP WITH THAT GIRL AND I WILL PERSONALLY LAUNCH AN ASSAULT THAT THE ENTIRE ISRAELI ARMY WITH THE US CANNOT STOP!!

2/23/2006 01:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say screw her brains out then send her packing. And don't call her again.

2/23/2006 07:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ditto what Scantie said. As a matter of fact we will double team you dead.

Sister

2/24/2006 09:22:00 AM  
Blogger Redneck Dave said...

Don't worry THAT will never happen with THATGIRL again.....no matter what my evil side says.....

2/24/2006 09:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home