Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Booty Calls....GOOD FOR THE SOUL

Okay,.....so I haven't heard from "If" since last post.....errr wait one email. Then suddenly, Friday night as I was being stood up by my Booty Call (who called to say she had to work the next day and maybe tomorrow) I get a phone call from "If" AT 12:35 a.m. COOL......NEXT!
BUUUUuuuuuuuuutttttt,.......Since I was home alone and grilling out for one and am completely enjoying the new place,..I had some tunes on, some chicken on the grill, and was drinking like it was Friday night......by 12:35 I wasn't really worth much of a shit,.....but oh well she probably wasn't either.......................Well I didn't get booty called,..but she did come over and we hung out for a couple of hours......she called me again this week...so thus is dating,....Booty Calls are good for the soul.....and Saturday night I got the postponed aforementioned....."BACK ON THE HORSE!!" I SAY!!! Sooooooo,...still dating, still single,....still hoping "If" will come around and add a new player (ummm not the Booty Call),.....but a MySpace alien....We shall call her "Mermaid". She is very pretty, she is well employed, she is very funny, She is my age, no kids, wants kids,.....she also appears to be half involved in a long distance thing that is at the point of commit or get lost....................She emails me every day at least.......and has my number,......we will see what she does.....I think the ultimatum gets leveled to "Long Distance Boy" this week......
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its all very friendly and funny right now......I'll let you know! I could be punching well above my weight with her.....naahhhhhhh David vs. Goliath, hmmmmmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home