Saturday, February 25, 2006

It Just Keeps Getting Crazier

So there I was minding my own business again.....Last night after work I stopped by the Ol' waterin hole for some Friday libation. The bar was full (where I normally sit) and there was a larger than usual crowd at the tables as well. Finally, someone unasses a seat and it just so happens to be next to m buddy (Big Dale). Its always a good time next to BD, we tend to get out of hand a bit as the liquor flows, but its always entertaining and anyone near us ends up involved in whatever foolishness we either begin or get involved in, so its always fun.
I was waiting for Cubana to call me and I was going to leave when she did. But that seat I referred to opened up and I parked next to BD. On the otherside was a very attarctive blond that I had never seen before.....I decided....Player? Or not a player was in order.......defnitely a player.........Small talk started and I had her laughing in minutes. She was older than me,..but not so much that you would notice a separation in ages. We laughed for a few minutes and next thing I know she bought me a drink. Then another.....I think she was trying to get me drunk. For the first hour and a half I was in the bar,..I bought one beer and drank three plus two shots and a gin and tonic.......she said she needed to leave it was getting dark. I asked what happens when dark comes,....she said I turn into a pumpkin.....I said "Hi, I'm Peter Peter....." Next thing I know we were laughing so hard that it got quiet around us from everyone wanting to know what was funny.....she made me write down my number and then she left.....fine by me...I have more trouble than I need right now.
So there I sat....yeah minding and business! BD and I are getting our drink on, and now I have a good buzz going. In walks "Pork chop". Pork Chop is another older, but very attarctive and well dressed lady that sometimes comes in on Fridays. BD and I have our own nicknames and last time we ran into her we named her. Long story but I introduced myself to her last itme as Sir Loin, by the end of the night she was Pork Chop......BD and I slide apart and she sits between us....man we were getting rowdy and funny and drunk....now all three of us....
PC was dressed very sexy and a low cut top. She caught me peeking.....hey I am a man and we do things like that....she asked if I liked them......they were natural and very nice and I said so. Next thing I know BD is fall down drunk and getting a ride home from the owner. This leaves her and I alone still laughing, but now the conversation changes. She asked what I am doing later. I played it cool,...but I was getting drunker by the second. I asked her why she asked and she said well why don't you come out with me to the other side of town. NO WAY I"M DRIVING THAT FAR....next thing I know she is grabbing my crotch and all but begging me....I looked at her and said aren't you married? She said yeah and he'll be here in a little while....Alright then don't you think you ought to stop grabbing my dick? And she actually asked me why....ummmmmmm YOU'RE MARRIED! I quip!
She then procceeds to tell me its okay and that we were going to have some fun......A SWINGER! Well sure enough, here comes her husband. Nice lookin dude built like a brick shithouse and she introduces us. I was nervous simply because some women just like to get their significant others to beat people up.....but next thing I know he is asking if she likes me. She told him yes....and there we go drinking more and laughing our asses off. After several hours...its now 11, she asks me if I am coming with them and kisses me on the neck and pulls down her top enough to get a good look, but no one else saw it.....I told her I needed to go. I wanted to change clothes at the least since I was still in my work clothes. Next thing I know, her hubby is asking me if I am coming and offers that if I go with them right now,..he would get me a cab or limo home my choice.......LIMO? WTF? And he was serious. I guess thats a man that likes to have a happy wife....we talk for a while and sure enough he truly doesn't give a damn if his wife is porking some guy (me) from the bar.......It was right then that I decided its best if I take my ass home......PC demanded my phone number and got it (ummm I think). NONE of last night was right, but I had two ops to get laid.....luckily I bowed out of both gracefully.

Yeah........you never know....and this whole player thing may get my ass into either an orgy or trouble.....I am afraid to go back,......but will without question.....so is the life of Dating Dave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home