Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Player in Me

Okay, last week I posted about being a "Player" you can track back by clicking here:
So I decided to be a player.....I really am already one obviously,..but I wanted to just start saying "hi" to every girl I found attractive....anywhere I was and anytime....I haven't had much luck in running into that many of them over the last week.....but I have run across a couple.....

So last night I am in the gas station behind my complex, picking up beer (go figure). And as I walk up to the door, outbound was a beautiful lady. I rush to open the door for her and I say "Hi" She was mid 30's and curvy!!! She says thanks and "Hi" back.....I continue in and forget that I am supposed to find out if she is a player....I get my beer and come back out get into my truck and notice she is pumping gas.....I drive over to the pumps and roll down my window and say:
Would you like me to pump that for you,..I have a degree in "Pumpology"
She says: well I am done now,..you experts are never around when a woman needs you.
I say: well I have other specialties too, maybe I am just ahead of your next need.....
She says.....hmmmmm maybe........
I say: You are very beautiful
She asked: if that was my specialty too....
I said: No, but it was my minor....
she laughed and said thanks. She had a very big smile on......this was practice for me,..since my phone rang and it was Cubana...I had to leave......I left with a waive and she was grinning ear to ear....turns out she lives in my complex.......perhaps the seeds of a later meeting are already sown....
I like this player thing....and last Friday it played out very VERY well. In fact its how I met Cubana......I had a spot leaning against a wall at a party and she became my "Spot Spouse" She was a player...and so was I....more about her next post.....
These are my player moments for this week....one got me a Date for Saturday night......the other got me a huge smile from a neighbor, that I hope to run into again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home