Thursday, October 13, 2005

E-harm & Match Match: is it fate????

So way back when when I was on E-harm, I got a match sent to me that was very attarctive....She was a hotty in fact. Tall, leggy, and according to some computer in India, we matched via the E-harm systems......I tried to contact her,..but never got a response,....that happens on E-harm if one or both of your subscriptions expires, the other won't know and they have to re-up to respond. Well the systems only lets you go at e-harm pace,..so you can't just email someone.....finally after a week or two I deleted her and finished my subscription.....
Next time I was lookign I went to Match,...and after a night checking out all of the profiles,..I run across this same girl.....so I think to myself, well if we are both still looking (two different sites) and we already got professionally matched,..this should be a shoe-in. So I emailed her and said hi,...we went back and fortha few times,..but nothign came of it....I think she was being vague or something and basically showing disinterest....I started to date someone and just let it go without follwoing up...
Today I emailed her again....when I saw her profile....she emailed me back......developing......She is one I don't want to do this email crap with I just want to meet her for a drink!!!!! DEVELOPING!!! I don't believe in fate,..so there you have it......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home