Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Interesting turn of events......

Okay first, Paula and I have been speaking via telephone evey night since the rodeo....she is very easy to speak to and vey sweet in nature...I like that....Also know that she will not tolerate any foolishiness (as per her profile). Definitely a southern girl and I definitely have much in common with her....we connect on a great deal of things, the only problem is,....ammmmmmmm I attracted to her????...Well yes in many senses,..but she did not make my heart leap out of my chest......now many of you will say "You're stupid" and I can take that, because yes I am......!!!

Whichleads me here:
Okay tonight,..I heard back from e-Harm and Match Girl click here to read...the girl I met on both.....I sent her a frank email about 5 days ago that was pretty basic..."There is a reason we met via E-harm and Match,..how about a drink???" Dave
That's it!!!! I have wanted to meet this girl for over a year now,...and we are both single...and we have been matched by the computer in India (joke) and by luck of the draw on Match.....
Here is her profile on Match:
I'm looking to make some friends but if things develop into something more that's okay too. I try to treat people the way I would want to be treated but I'm not a push-over either. I have a good career that I enjoy most days:) I enjoy eating out, happy hour, cooking at home, watching movies at home, weekend trips, sightseeing, and other stuff.

I'm looking for someone who wants to meet their bestfriend. Someone who enjoys bumming around the beach, biking and eating out. Well, anything can be fun if you are with the right person. I'd like a guy that can be laid back but ambitious enough to go out do things every once in awhile. someone that has a good attitude, willing to compromise and all the other things that make a guy wonderful:)

I like it,....for reasons too lengthy to explain here,..but when you have been on Match as long as I ,..you read a lot of profiles.....and this one is one of the more unassuming! I have already been matched with her on another site....so should I see if we match in person???
Her response to me was (after my email asking for a drink):
Wellllll, maybe. 555-6040. Let's talk first. Gina


Hmmmmmmmmmmm, at least she gave me her phone number.....I will call her tomorrow and see what happens but I am interested in your input..........all of you,..lurkers and all..

You can see the story a bout her by clicking here!
Yes she has herown post!!! She IS very pretty,too!!!

Now you see my dilemma,....dating is costing me $60-80 per first date and $40-60 after.....three dates a week is $400 bucks a month,..conservatively.......but I must say that prior to meeting Paula,..this girl was someone I REALLY wanted to meet. Personally, I say what do I have to lose!!! But Paula is a great girl,..even though I have only been out with her twice...maybe this is where I miss out.....
So give it up readers and lurkers.....let me know what you think,...I suspect you will say go see at least,..but what the hell do I know,..most of you are married and I'm not......so there's no telling.....


Addtional update I heard from Helga tonight. She is definitely German or foreign at the very least,..I want to meet her because of that....by itself,..but I have other fish to fry...I will keep in touch and see.....with her.


SOOOOOOO,.what I think about Gina???
We were matched on a site that is about matching,...they matched us....and of all the girls I have met have been 100% compatable and I enjoyed all of them and got along well with all of them well...read other posts to see what became.....
Secondly,...Gina hasn't been active on Match for two weeks,..you can see this,...to me it means she was dating someone that didn't work out..I could be rebound,.....I could be anything,..but I don't want to guess about it..... not fair to her or I if I am predisposed to an opinion!! I am attracted to her and have been since Eharm...I like her profile and what she wants in a date....moreover I think I am all that she is looking for (based on profile of two sites)


So what do you think???.....time is now to post...Committee, you will be getting an email to read this.....its a yes or no answer, but do give your responses.....if you havent figured out how to respond or comment,..email me instead and I will post it....

Let me know......and I will tell ya'll what happened on the phone call...... I will be calling her (I can bet I have to leave a message first,..trust me,..I have done this before,..you women are all the same.....in that regard)

As a side note,..I really want to meet this person...so I will probably try.....I have adte with Paula on Friday and that will tap all of the dating budget until middle of the following week.....So when you comment tell me what I ought to ask her to do too!
Dave

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go meet them all - you need the chemical response (on both sides) to last. What is budget dating??

ak

11/10/2005 09:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep your options open. Date all you want.

I agree with ak up there, hormonal chemistry is a must.

Kris

11/10/2005 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Redneck Dave said...

Well I am starting to like Nascar...she's pretty damn cool. I am leaving my options open for sure,...but I did pull down the Match profile last night. I was due for renewal and I have more than i can deal with right now, Nascar, NewsChicky, and "G" the girl I met on both Match and Eharm.
Dave

11/11/2005 12:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep your options open. don't look desperate

11/12/2005 05:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home