Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Easter,..even to you heathens!!

Big updates this weekend,..plus the guest blog is done. I will be posting a joint post with two CM's this weekend sometime....it came out WAYYYYY better than I thought it would,..and it completely evolved into a monster, a very, very funny monster. Thanks Eljay and Wifey,....you're not so bad for foreignors ;-)>

Finally Cubana update is mostly finished,....plus MySpace details........funny what you see online.......I will post examples.........
So lots of updates coming,....until then,...enjoy Easter,..take some time to reflect and spend with families.....Spring is upon us and love is in the air......just not my air apparently! All it does is make my allergies act up and I sneeze a bunch!!! At least a pill can cure that.......
See you next week with many posts!!! Plus Live blog!!!

DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home