Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dry Spell

Okayyyyy,...well things are finally starting to settle down.....by mid September I should be back in regular routine.....there is much news to share,..but more than I can here, right now,....but needless to say,..its all big.......just not on the love life front!
In fact I have all but gotten rid of all potnential dates and/or booty calls.....I need to focus ona few things right now,..so its better that I am single right now,..this is why I haven't been posting...nothing to say really......I did kind of accidentally mix it up with Mermaid and a new one we'll call "Press",..but it seems I blew both of them.....
Mermaid was kind of odd,..very hot,...very nice,..and we connected well email,..but hen I asked to call her she pretty much put me off....this is usually because they are married or they are involved....errr at least that has been my experience......finally I called Mermaid on the carpet and said,..look we have talked for a month via email...can I call you or not.....and she pretty much didn't answer me on this question.....yet I was still getting and sending EPIC emails,..that would have only been a 5 minute conversation but took me about 14 days to type.......anyway......I finally said,..."look....its time we talk,..if you don't like what is said or how I am fine at least we both know....if you do then we can go from there"....I got an email back that she still wasn't ready,..since she had just gotten out of a relationship and BLAH BLAH BLAH...to me it means NOT INTERESTED.......so I told her look,..just to prove I am a gentleman,..I have had your home phone for three weeks and have not called you.......(it was a simple trip to the white pages online to get it byt he way) WE had been emailing on regular email and NOT MySpace, her email contained her full name,..I looked it up.....so I told her this and she got mad,..really mad! Then asked how I had gotten it.....and I told her......I went out of town that weekend,..and when I came home I got the "WE shouldn't talk anymore and I deleted my MySpace account" WTF?
First,....my bad for telling her agreed!
But truth is, that that is exactly how I found out about Nascar and her hangups and divorce,..and Thatgirls restraining order...I mean lets face it,...I DO DO public records search on people I meet ont he net too,..and I recommend women do as well...but Mermaid was really put off by this apparently,..eventhjough I only did a simple white pages check....SEE I HATE DATING.......and it was no different then her and I meeting in a bar and I look up her phone number since I had her name and either forgot her number or couldn't remember it.....Oh well my guess is that she DID have soemthing to hide.....NASCAR did a paid full on background check on me.....I mean if empooyers can do it,..why shouldn't potential mates..I am not offended by it at all......but then I guess women are women and thus can get mad at whatever...and I didn't even do a background check on her I simply looked up her phone number and told her I did.....
Oh well.....

The new one Press and i hit it off and MySpace pretty quick and emailed back and forth over a week.....I called her...I apparently said something she didn't like or something.....now she is pretty much ignoring me...i have no idea what,..we talked for almost an hour.....both of these were accidental,..so I never expected anything to come of either and I am NOT on MYSpace for that,..but.....things happen.....oh well back to the drawing board again......

Either way things will settle down ina few weeks and I can get back into this dating game with more experience and more $$$.....plus I started a diet to get back in shape...all the meeting and late hours i have kept recently have taken their toll...ever since vegas....I have been eating at restarants and fast food...and that makes my ASS very fat...........soooo back into dating mode...slim trim,...and full wallet......seems to be the only way to meet women....okay thats all for now..I will post my normal stuff soon,..be patient,..there truly has been nothing to tell.....
DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home