Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sorry WAAAAAY TOOO BUSY!

Okay sorry folks,...I have been getting hell for not updating,.....but I have a great excuse....First I stopped dating for the time being,...no choice,...no time.....ever since I began to move my life has been upside down,....I don't have the time or patience to deal witht he dating GAMES right now,...but of course,...being the fool I am will jump right back in head first as soon as the dust clears.....

Since my last post I have sold part of my business and brought on a partner,..so I have been dealing with all of those legalities and potential problems s well as reorganizing the company a bit....
Plus the move,....and taking care of family and friendly obligations....this has kept me more than busy and the potential prospects have dried up for the most part....

Mermaid has been deleted............I think after a month of daily emails it is not out of the question to ask to call....or have a phone conversation................anyone who thinks that carries too much weight ( a phone call that is) is probably married or in a relationship......oh well....more to the story,..but not worth the time.....no biggie..........

"IF" has popped back up but after the check in calls I have been getting from her it appears more to see if I am still interested while she goes and does whatever she goes and does.....really strange..........................

Thatgirl has been popping up over and over,.....at least we settled the whole crop of bullshit that stemmed from being in a relationship with her,..mostly her absolute craziness.....she may still be crazy,..but she ain't my crazy!!!!

Cubana,....had been emailing and calling me since her hubby left in June.....then when I probably needed her friendship and compassion the most,.....she became vacant.......so much for friends.....no big deal either,..she was looking for me,..not the other way around.....but then she just stopped calling...I texted her and said pretty much when she was down and out I was there and now that I need a little friendship and advice she was suddenly unavailable.......the next day I got an long email apology saying I was right and sorry and blah blah blah and that she would call me that night................a week went by and I got a text message on a Friday about going to a movie I ignored it........a week later I sent another text saying that its been great knowing her and good luck! She emailed me the next morning....."Hubby is back,...very sorry,........" WHAT THE FUCK EVER on that one too!

So those are the updates.....I am getting enough botty calls to keep me busy,..but no time for GF's right now......

In the meantime enjoy the next post pretty funny stuff! I'll be back in business in the next two months or so....the break has actually been very good for me!!!!



DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home