Monday, August 07, 2006

Ok Booty Calls redux

Alright crazy weekend......working on the Mermaid........more in common with her than most women I have met in the last three year combined...........ohhhhh except Cubana,....they are very similar actually.....bu things going nice and slow.......still have yet to speak on the phone limiting ourselve to email....but we are asking very personal questions and crusing through the get to know you phase.....kind of fun.............

The weekend,..well mark the return of Thatgirl,....she popped up again...........then and old flame as well......busy weekend,.....had two booty calls seperate........I know I know...WHORE (me that is) well I have been incredibly stressed out lately and this was a welcomed ego boost...I found my MOJO!!!! Good to go for a while......no dates not dating for a while thus the lul in action,..errr well for you readers.....but action been good for me for sure......AND don't have to date them.....perfect....Okay I will have a major post in a few days,..just thought I would catch up,..........lots of news coming soon..........
DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home