Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Current Events

Okay so I didn't make the bank, yet, but I will this week. So we'll see how charm plays out on the cutest teller in the southeast later this week. Today I combed match from one end to the other, even bending a bit on my requirements. I -emailed 15 girls. I read every profile,..so it was time consuming....So far I have gotten one not interested and one I made fall off the chair laughing....you women I swear! How the hell is a fella supposed to meet you if you think and e-mail is enough to know someone, I must have hit the rejection jackpot,..at least she was nice ina rude sort of way and emailed me back....The second girl was funny too......HMMMMM??? Oh well. The second girl is very cute (big plus and southern, bigger plus), Has kid,....ohhhhh man not instant family just add Dave!!!! The first girl, was very vague in her profile and pretty much posted a picture and comment,..but little else....I smell bitterness.....maybe even revenge (not by me,..probably by her (she may have caught her significant other doing this or something else,..but either way,..alarm bells went off, I am ok with it)!!!!
The girl that email that emailed me the other night, is okay,..but also has a kid and loves country music!!!! WE chatted for a bit,..but nothing there and I gave her my #, which she has not called!!! Good luck to her! Ever onward!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home