Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Psycho, The Concert, and My B-day Present

I asked my dad for tickets to a concert for my B-day. The concert was months away, but near my day and asked for them as soon as I go an email regarding such. The concert: The Robert Cray Band in the Florida Theatre. This is an absolutely great place to watcha concert. It is a turn of the century (umm 1900's) theatre. You can see it here.
I get the tickets and two days before the show and 5 days before my B-day, I meet a gril online....Now I had ZERO prospects for the concert and probably would have taken a friend,...but as luck would have it, I meet Angela!
Online dating is strange becuase youc an totally get along with someone online and via email,..but in person you two may decide to kill each other.......Her and I?
we hit it off,..we began emailing getting along great,..we exchanged phoen numerbs and phone calls.......All good...
I asked her to the concert.........I wanted to spend my B-day witha new girl....ummm since I had no old girl to spend it with. I asked her to go.......and that I woudl meet her. Online daitn has other issues,..so I like to meet my date out or somewhere near both place (where we are going and where we live) this gives us both a bit of security...in mst cases, and often times its deserved......I asked her to meet me very near her house and on the way to the concert for me...She agreed....That was about all that went well,...until the parking lot later....( yeP, this is forshadowing,...you'll have to wait).
The night of the concert I leave my buisness early, go home shower, shave (yep them too) and get ready for a date,..it has been 5 months since I have been on a date and I learned a long time ago, that you never know!!!! And so I didn't know this time. I dressed in a nice shirt, jeans, combat boots and my typical fair,..but I looked good enough to get some.....yes, thats the whole idea ultimately..... I called her and told her I was leaving,..that was the last normal conversation we would have......
I meet her in a parking lot near where I used to work (back in the geek days,...and some might argue I am not out of those days,..but either way, parking lot).
She gets out of her car,...my first time seeing her other that one picture.....man, she dressed sexy,....see 25 things I know about women here. #6!!! She was looking good, I shook her hand and gave her a hug and told her it was nice to meet her....we left for the concert.
On the way conversation was easy, but strange,..I was noticing things....nope can;t explain them but warning flags were up all over.....but she was wearing a blouse that had lots of cleavage and being a man I forget sometimes based on surroundings what I was thinking.......Prime example....Women know this, men never see it coming....
I say" Man thats was a strange thing to say"
Lil Dave says: "No it wasn't,................................ look at those hooters"
Big Dave says "This is dangerous,..she may give me ruffie or somethign and I end up in a church parking lot in Lizella, GA (yeah thats happened before!!!)!"
Lil Dave Says: Good maybe you'll get some you loser!"
I wanted to beat him in the non-pleasuable way right then,..but what do I know???
We get to the concert, two hors early, plenty of time to drink and hangout, getting over htis "new car smell". The theatre has a bar and a park right across the street allowing you to take drinks and people watch,..this we did. She had wine, I had Jack and Coke......


This is just aprimer,..I'll be back to finish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home