Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Youngin!

One night during my dry spell, I decide to grab a buddy and head over to the watering hole for a drink. It was a work night, but it didn't matter. We got there around 9 and started drinking and hanging out. At the end of the bar (we were at a table, half watching a basketball game) was a beautiful, young lady, drinking wine. She was conversing intently with the on duty female bartender and new friend of mine.
I flagged the bartender over and asked her about this blonde pixie. She said oh that's my great friend Jen!!! Hot damn........is she single?
Yep! Send her a glass of wine for me, please! No problemo.
Jen came over in person to thank me....she was a flat belly, with straight blonde hair down to the bottom of her back. Blue eyes, great body, with a little thong poking out the back. (Thats okay I had "boing" poking out of the front of mine). I asked her to sit and hang out with my buddy and me,..she did. We all proceeded to get annihilated. During this time I found out she was 21 (but I still asked for ID in a joking way,..hey man you gotta be careful these days,...you can do big jail time and I don't want to be inmate #12956's bitch, ya know) Sure enough she was 21. We exchanged numbers and agreed to go out the following Friday. We talked on the phone through out the week and met at the bar once.
Friday comes and off we go. Some Sushi and some drinks in a trendy part of town. Then we went to a bar right down the street that was featuring Martini Night. We sat out on the deck, drank Martinis, and talked. Lots of laughs and good body language. After a few we decided to go back to my place,...Oh Yeah BABY,..Dave's gonna get some action!!! We held hands to the truck and I kissed her as I opened her door.
We get to my place and Dave got his MOJO back!!! $110 for sushi and drinks, paid off. End of dry spell (cue singing angels and trumpets here).
Over the next several days, I learned what I was in for,....man NEEEDY AND INDEPENDENT AT THE SAME TIME! How in the hell can you do that?
Well in the first week, I fixed her car after driving her to work for car troubles, replaced her car battery (yeah her expense), a tail light, and listened to her whine about friends screwing her over....I also noticed she was a power drinker, wine by the bottle. But did I care?? Nope, she was fessing it up!
We went to lunch a few times (she worked near me). And we hung out at my place or the bar. I began to notice that she never really stayed at her house. She lived with her folks (now while I can understand that, was she tapping someone else?) She was a student and had a full time job,..so it was doubtful, I was seeing her a lot. Offten times she would come over late, drunk, and we were supposed to be together hours ago. I could never make plans with her for a date,..she said she hated being on a schedule,...umm thats why they call it a date blondie!!! But I was still getting action, she was pretty good in bed and she looked great. Whatever issues I had about being older were gone!!!
After getting stood up one night I found out her very close friend died,...OD'd at a mutal friend of her's house. He was 21. She was devastated, more drama for me....I prefer boring! But none the less, I had to be "The Shoulder" and let her cry,....she began to drink even heavier. She was calling me at all hours, drunk, depressed, and flipping out. I brought her to my house a few times, because she did totally trust me.
One night, she got so drunk I had to carry her out of the bar. She puked in my bathroom and all over herself. I showered her and put her in some shorts and a t-shirt, then into my bed.
The next day I was going to Tampa (4 hours away) and coming back that night for a wedding (one of The Committee" members). After the wedding I raced home to catch the end of a football game (Gators vs. Vols) and to see Jen. I got home around 11:15. I called her about 8 during the drive and asked her to come over, she agreed. I told her I would be tired, 8 hours of driving, a wedding, and just in general. She said she would be there by 12:00. Then 2:00 a.m. arrived and there is a knock on my door. She was sporting a bottle of wine, her bag of clothes, and a big attitude. I lost it,..I was tired of it....she just did whatever she wanted and didn't care if she was very difficult to get along with,..she had "Hot Factor", girls get to do whatever they want when they have this!
I promptly tossed her out. Who knows what else she was doing or who....it was just better this way! No more Jen,..but Dave had his MOJO back!!! Thanks Jen!

1 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Dave said...

Testing Comments for my not so smart Comittee Members, that's okay they now know I can'st spell and have bad grammar.....fair is fair

10/10/2005 06:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home