Monday, October 10, 2005

New one

Okay so while writing my post for the night I get a hit on Match. A girl totally checked me out, but didn't email me...(this is the equivalent to meeting someone int he the "random" and she looks and winks and keeps on walking or says' "Hi" out of her way to do so.......I checked out her profile and surpisingly we match pretty good.....I emailed her simply telling her in a funny way,.."Hey , we might get along".
We will see. after reading her profile the only thing I can see bad is that she like country music....I HATE IT,...but she likes Sushi,..now how's that for culturalization......I'll keep you up to date and finish the last post tomorrow......I emailed her, so let's see what happens,..she IS cute based on four picture...COMITTEEEEEE, Get ready!!!!
Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home