Monday, October 10, 2005

Options.....

Okay see, a man is faced with lots of options if he is dating,..but the bad thing is that he has to be on his game.....being newly single again (See:"That Girl" post when posted) I have, what I have. I have a cute little Columbian that works at the grocery store I am in every night or close to it....I love to cook and I love fresh everything (She has already given me her number)....I have the adorable little Phillipino that works at the local store where I buy beer and so forth....but something about a person that doesn't aspire to be greater than that,...just gives me the willies,...and then of course is tonights match girl (see previous post)......but there is one other....
The bank girl.....five weeks ago, while I was involved (see:That girl when posted) this young lady cashed my check,..as she does every 1st and 15th. She is super cute,..probably young (say 22-25) and flirts with me evey time I am in there.
Now just by my nature, people feel very comfortable with me, this is a plus,..but has made me often times mistake flirting for just being nice......I will go in there tomorrow,..looking sharp and ask her to lunch,via stick-up note (its a bank and all) HEHEHEHE that will be funny and if I don't get arrested two possible outcomes can happen,..she says "yes" or I get the inevitable in Jacksonville "no, I have a boyfrined, but thanks" Like the "but thanks" makes me feel any better.........getting shot down, is miserable.....
We shall see.. and you shall to.... stay tuned......she is a cutie......the bank girl that is,....umm and oh yeah Match girl too.....my odds doubled tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home