Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Girl From Down The Street

So, I have one bar that I love to go to!!! Its totally a hole in the wall, but I know the owners, and everyone knows me. Its a nice place to be social....lots of bar flies, lots of regulars, sometimes college girls (JU is only 1/4 mile away). Its not the best place to meet women, but it has its moments. I have been going here since 1996. I used to come here with my (live in 6 year relationship girl). We would do laundry at the laundry mat and eat lunch or have a beer here. Sometimes we would watch a game (its a sports bar).
I see this girl in there from time to time,..she's pretty hot, she is definitely sexy, and we have friends that overlap. Good chance I may get it going. After a few winks we start to talk....She is newly divorced and has kids,..but I was fresh out of GILF (see post here).
We hit it off pretty quick and began to hang out, her place on the river just down the street from my apartment (she was wealthy, well her ex was anyway), my place, and the bar. Kissing was great and who knew you could set a pair of jeans on fire from the friction of grinding on someone?? I never got past first base with her,...I think I got punked!
We went a annual agricultural fair in October of that year. We had a great time, counting all the things you can get on a stick, corn dog, pickle, apple, bannana, chicken, twinkie, you name it, 17 total). We watched some live music there from a grassy knoll (no, not THAT grassy knoll) and danced in the fall night to love songs. It was great drinking beer, holding hands, laughing, people watching. There is something very special about "Carnies" and fairs. Its like the poor man's Disney (rides, games, midway, food).
Two days later I dropped off some flowers at her door while I was at work and she was gone. By that afternoon I had a message on my phone, telling me we weren't going to see each other....I GOT COCKBLOCKED! Not by a guy either, but by a chick we both knew!! God only knows what she said, but this girl will lie about anything and sell out any friend. She is a bug eyed, close talker, with an annoying accent (upper midwest,..no offense) in her early 40's and single,....she frequents the bar, so we all know her....I wanted to donkey punch her in the forehead,..but instead I just told her she was a bitch. On to the next round......there was nothing I could do to save this one, she way sold me out and lied,..I didn't even know where to begin to undo the damage....so onward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home