Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Nurse....

Last night, while I was happily not thinking about my just miserable relationship ending with THAT GIRL and long before I got the call and email,....I met a very attractive girl I emailed on Match. we got along great and I had her laughing. We went back and forth 5 times or so,....she had me cracking up as well. She is very sweet (Oh no not that again) and very funny.....we have many of the same interests. It was late when I heard from her so we cut it off after that agreeing to do it again tonight, and probably chat adn hopefully talk on the phone...
Good vs. Bad
Good:
  1. Very attractive
  2. bad speller but, witty and sharp
  3. Funny
  4. Good Job
  5. Own house
  6. Similar interests
  7. Never been married
Bad:
  1. Has a child (unknown details, I am sure I will find out)
  2. Lives 50 miles away!
I'll keep you updated......
Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home