Monday, October 24, 2005

Facts is Facts

Got this today in an email......Yeah,...very fitting for this Blog,....
DICTIONARY FOR WOMEN'S PERSONAL ADS:

  1. 40-ish.............................................49
  2. Adventurous.......................Slept with everyone
  3. Athletic......................................No tits
  4. Average looking..........................Ugly
  5. Beautiful...........................Pathological liar
  6. Contagious Smile..................Does a lot of pills
  7. Emotionally Secure......................On medication
  8. Feminist..........................................Fat
  9. Free spirit....................................Junkie
  10. Friendship first....................Former slut
  11. Fun......................................Annoying
  12. New-Age.................Body hair in the wrong places
  13. Old-fashioned....................No BJ??
  14. Open-minded......................Desperate
  15. Outgoing........................Loud and Embarrassing
  16. Passionate..................Sloppy drunk
  17. Professional..........................Bitch
  18. Voluptuous.........................Very Fat
  19. Large frame....................Hugely Fat
  20. Wants Soul mate.................Stalker

DICTIONARY OF WOMEN'S ENGLISH:
  • Yes = No
  • No = Yes
  • Maybe = No
  • We need = I want..
  • I am sorry = you'll be sorry
  • We need to talk = you are in trouble
  • Sure, go ahead = you better not
  • Do what you want = you will pay for this later.
  • I am not upset = Of course I am upset, you moron!
  • You're certainly attentive tonight = is sex all you ever think about?

DICTIONARY OF MEN'S ENGLISH:
  1. I am hungry = I am hungry
  2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy
  3. I am tired = I am tired
  4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
  5. I love you = let's have sex now
  6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?
  7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you.
  8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you.
  9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you.
  10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you.
  11. I don't think those shoes go with that outfit = I'm gay
HEHEHEHEHEH,...that's some funny stuff.....and IT DEFINITELY OUGHT TO BE POSTED AS "RULES" ON MATCH.COM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home