Monday, October 24, 2005

Vacation.....

I made it back from the great State of NC last night.....will post pictures soon.
I had a lucky break happen today!!! I have a suite at the Neil Diamond concert tonight and a Limo ride there. ALL FREE.....now I am not sure what kind of girl I may meet at Neil Diamond,....but at least she'll be all buttered up with 1970's love songs......hey I like the 70's, just not women that age,..unless its granny making dessert....
So,.....who knows what may happen,...but bank on this,..you'll read about it here.....did I mention dating sucks??? (This is not a date, but I am going with several girls and one committee member, who will proceed with the "I told you soooooo's" about ThatGirl [Aka CRAZY NUTBAG PSYCHO])

Coming updates.....
Fighter in Me
ThatGirl Conclusion and Final Break (Crazy Nutbag Psycho)
Hanging with Da Boys....Moving On!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home