Tuesday, October 25, 2005

THAT GIRL CONCLUSION

Well as I said before you meet mean people dating.....I mean not your normal won't return calls and so forth,..but general meaness. The tuesday night before I went camping,....ThatGirl came over.....fine by me,....a little somthing something before I go into the woods with the boys. We cooked dinner and watched some TV while I was prepping my gear to go camping. All was good untilt he end of the night about 1:30 or so. WE got into a little spat over something stupid......we settled it and I was ready for bed.....I asked her if she was coming and she said when she finished her wine she would be in.
I immediately went to sleep and when I woke up, she was not there, nor had she been. She had left sometime during the night. That's a bad sign......I grabbed my phone to see if she called and noticed it was in a different place than normal. I also noticed that my recently calle list had a name of a girl I hadn't called in weeks. Steph!
I knew that ThatGirl had gone through my phone. I got dressed and drove to her house to find out what was up. She was still awak and still drinking,......yep 12 hours later still drinking......
She came out and laid into me. Girls phone numbers in my phone and so forth....What balls she has I thought. WEll what I didn't know was that she was calling every name in there, from my regional managers to my sister and mom. That wouldn't be so bad since I wasn't cheating on her except it was 4:30 and later in the morning.
I confronted her about it and asked what the hell she was doing......she was still calling people at 7:30. Now to keep her from being jealous of friends, I told her one girl who is completely is a friend, but not a great friends was a lesbian.....well Thatgirl asked her such.....and the girl she asked is very sensitive because looking at her she could appear to be gay....well let's just say that one went over like a lead balloon. She still isn't speaking to me thinking I think she is gay, which I know she isn't....see lying doesn't pay even if its honest in its intent....
Needless to say I threatened to send some naked photos of her I have to every dentist in town,...she is a dental assistant, if she didn't stop. That was th elast time I spoke with her......so there you have the finale and what a finale it was.....the whole relationship was like that,....hot, fast, and destructive. It ended fittingly,..even if I don't like the fact i have to expalin to everyone why my psycho ex was calling them at 4:30 a.m.
It's over now and I miss what we DID have,..but I also know my lif eis better off withour her.....the committee will be glad to hear this and one round of "Itold you sooooooo" ought to cover it......all I can say is that the committee was right on, on this one.....I will miss her, we became very good friends and we connected on levels I have not connected on in years,..but the thought of having to deal with this type of thing long term: i.e., marriage.....is not something I fantasize about......
Dave

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am 'very' glad you are no longer together - A little worried about the naked picture 'threat' - don't treat psycho with psycho it leads to one GIANT psycho. Get a restraining order and apologize to your gay (not) friend :)

Love
K

10/26/2005 09:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home