Thursday, October 13, 2005

THAT GIRL

You meet mean people in your life,....and this one is definitely one. So I am going to be brief about the entire relationship.....
I met her on match, she contacted me first,..the same day of the concert with the DO NOT GIVER HER ALCOHOL GIRL, Angela!!! My wingman, Side show, took me to the bar (my bar) on the night of my actual B-day. I got a phone call from TG, asking what I was doing and wishing me a happy b-day (first time we talked),.....she came up to the bar. I was hoping she wouldn't and looking back wish she never did. But none-the-less,..she did.
We had a great time,...I was smitten....even stole a kiss in the parking lot as she left....we danced, we laughed, she was very pretty although a little big for my tastes.
we began to date,..lots in common, from morals and ethics to things we wanted out of life. We had more than most people in common....Sex was amazing and more than regular....we broke stuff in both her place and mine.
I had just lost about 42lbs. and she wanted to lose weight. Over the next 5 months I taught her Atkins.
She has lost over 30 lbs....she was beginning to look great (better than she did before and she looked great then too,...and there in lies the problem.....she got back "Hot Girl" syndrome as I like to call it. It means she rules the roost, can do whatever she wants,...and definitely start picking up guys......and that she did....In the course of our months (5) together,..she cheated on me (dates only as far as I know with two people). Hell it took me 3 weeks and an HIV test before I was able to sleep with her (fine by me, that meant she was careful)....but we always seemed to get back together.....I said and did things that were bad, but never cheated.....On it went.....
We finally broke up, but she has done things to me that it will be a long time to get over.....accusing me over everything in the book from, cheating, to being online with ex's, and everything in between and none of it true....
I have nothing more to say about her, except today I learned how shallow she is,....We have been apart 10 days or so and I thought it was over, but got a call from her last night (I didn't answer) and an e-mail this morning.....It came across as a plea for me to do something now to salvage it,..maybe,..ummmm no definitely it was not that way!!! I went and bought her favorite flowers within 20 minutes of the email and went to her house, to apologize and give her the flowers and simply tell her I missed her (this was a common theme when we broke up). When I got their I found another man's truck parked out front, his keys and cell phone on the table inside and no one to be seen.....Apparently she moved on and was playing me this morning,..I guess while he was asleep......Poor bastard has no idea. I went to her bedroom window and wished "him" good luck,..I know they heard me I heard something hit the hard wood floors in the house. I came back here crushed again by her,....but now able to know there will NEVER be anything between us again......EVER! I sent her that in an email to seal the deal.....hell I'll probably get banned from email over it,..it was nasty, vulgar, mean, and very fulfilling for me!!!! Just sealing the deal as apparently she had.....
Don't get me wrong,...this was not me thinking there was more than there was in this whole thing. We spent almost every hour of every day (except work and one night a week togther) We would talk on the phone about every hour we were not together......Its all very sad......Its all over,.......And I know it is certainly better this way.....I am fine,..just crushed....
  1. I got crushed by a woman that claimed to love me......
  2. I got had, used, and taken advantage of (not my style normally, but love can be blind)
  3. You can change someone's life,..but you cannot change their basic suckiness (Bitch)
  4. Good guys are often blind to what's going on...
  5. People will do whatever is in their best interest first and it may not be you....
  6. If someone is acussing you of everything you can imagine, then THEY are the ones probably doing it! To me this is now a FACT
It's all good I'll get over her, and I am trying to and keep on looking for THE GIRL,....I found out that THAT GIRL is just what I should have suspected....The committee was very involved in all of this and all of them told me "RUN FORREST, RUN"......but I no ran! My fault,....it just sucks looking like a fool. It sucks being a fool, and even more, you just never want to believe that people will do some of the things that they will do......I left a message for a Committe Member this morning, "CALL, BIG FAT IDIOT" (this is a term we use, becasue we both do stupid things). She called me I feel better about it all now.....just sad. I really fell for this girl and thought she had for me, according to all that knew her, worked with her, her family,..she fell for me too,...but it must have been only one othe personalities that Cybil had that was in love!!! I can never even begin to write all of the things we did and had together,..it was almost perfect, from naked slow dancing (regularly), to romantic dinners, and sitting int he summer breeze on her porch grilling out. There is so much I showed her that she had never seen, and some many things we did that she has never done. I taught her a lot, she will realize this one day and now I guess my lesson is complete too. I will say I was a dream man to her 90% of the time. I was faithful, loyal, loving, affectionate, caring and helpful. I did everything right except going back to her the last two times....Stupid Cybil (an no thats not her name). Luckily she has bouts of depression and she is very hard to get along with , compeltly pickky about what she wants in a man,..few will fit (I am a rare exception, we both agreed after several months). A girl that pretty (to me) never married, and has to be on Match and wore that out too with no luck, will be alone again. I am willing to bet months from now my phone will ring and she will want to know what I am doing,...I know two of her ex's from years ago (5 or more) and they confirmed for me all I have said here....She will get my voice mail when that time comes.....and it will....At least my conscience is clear, and the more I write the clearer it gets.....Yep this is therapy.....maybe I should go to the bank today and see my teller....Hmmmmmm ever onward.....
Dave


Update,..I just got an email from her asking what the hell I was talking about......and telling me I am an idiot...It was a friend of her's that I know, to drunk to drive back from the bar....mna my mother was right,.....look before you leap......toolate now,...can't unread an email......*STUPID DAVE STUPID DAVE* I can't win for losing and yes it is my fault,.....okay watch me trip and stuble, while I try to walk out of the room being cool on this one......FARK!

Updated, Update. I am a weak man!!!!! Man, I just can't seem to get away from her. We are not back together, but we have spent the last two nights together....not emotionally, but physically....maybe that's all it is.....Hell what do I know?....I am going to catch hell from "The Committee" for this,..but you know what? As I said in the top of this post, I have only scratched the surface of the dynamics of this relationship.....there are as many good as bad things involved...The great times are just that GREAT (not just sex) and the bad times are horrible...but each time we fight,....the dynamics change and we rarely fight about the same thing.....maybe its progress,...maybe its foreshadowing of what is to come.....I proceed catiuosly from here and will post the good from the relationship later....GEEES!
The idea here is for you to follow what goes on in dating and I would be BSing myself and the readers if I didn't show the break-ups and make-ups,....THIS IS DATING, and these are the facts. We have all done this same thing, we have all gone back to where we know we shouldn't.....I'd be interested to know who has done the back and forth thing and it's results.....
Dave

1 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Dave said...

Love is blind,..so the penis takes over!!!! I'll let you know what happens,..twenty fours hasn't passed since our last fight..... ;-))
Love ya, Committee Member "K"
Dave

10/14/2005 03:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home