Saturday, November 05, 2005

NASCAR and Bullriding

Okay,..so tonight was technically the second date,....but still to me it was the first. Nascar and I went to the Rodeo.....as expected her nephew and neice went with us....that's good,..it kept the conversation light and the smooching to a minimum. As I stated here women like to see if a man can handle kids....Match allows you to see if they want them and them to see if you do. So I figure tonight was a little test. See how Dave handles and 8 year old boy (man I wish I was 8 again......you get to annoy people, get to be cute and get away with it,...and girls always think you're cute), and a 17 year old girl....attitude and all....
I can say that I passed with flying colors,..except for pissing off the 17 year old about me getting her "crushes" ticket to the rodeo,...umm since she caught him at the fair with another girl (man I don't miss those days,...17 sucked). Anyway,..back to Nascar....I met them in a parking lot north of town and we ride together from there. Now this is the second time I saw her and as soon as I stopped my truck,..she got out and hugged me,....big points....she was just as pretty as the night before....and I don't think you can call it cleavage,...I think its more like Cleavland.....WOW,...I'm a leg/butt man,..but gees,..I can be pursuaded....she looked great.
We went to the rodeo and she and I were doing fine....a couple of quick kisses and lots of touching and leaning on each other....conversation came easily and again the laughter did too.....She is very pretty, blonde hair, blue eyes, full lips,..did I mention Cleavland??? She has a very nice disposition.....she is very quick witted and just generally funny......We talked, I played with the 8 year old,..we talked some more,...8 year old won't leave me alone now,....we talked even more,..now the 8 year old is on my back......and Nascar and I just kept talking,...the 8 year old kept trying to prevent it......sorry kid.....I can keep you busy,.....impress her with my kid skills, and give a noogie all at the same time.....I have little brothers and nephews......
Over all a good time was had,....she wanted me to drive us back to my truck, which was fine....her hand was on my leg the whole way,...and we were holding hands with the other.....I do like her. Good education,...good values.....good looks,...lots of laughs and goofing off.....to me that's very important....
We kissed one good time at the rodeo,..while the kid was occupied with his sister (thankfully for a moment) and ol girl slipped me the tongue.......but the kid quickly ended that,.....you know what? KIDS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST BIRTH CONTROL!!!!
But there were a few more quick kisses here and there.....Okay maybe dating doesn't suck so bad......errrrr okay it does,..but you do the best with what you have.....smooching helps.....
We get back to my truck and I strategically park her Jeep, on th opposite side of my door,..hoping for the first GOOD kiss. It worked. WOW great kisser,..thats important........ThatGirl who?.........We kissed deep and long for a few minutes and it was very nice...I do enjoy her company,...ummm so far.....I do get easily annoyed,..but Nascar is very laid back, very educated,..and very well,....country....As I said she appears to be a great woman...now does that mean marrying material??? Well I obviously can't answer that,...but she definitely gets to the next stage,.....meeting friends and seeing how she reacts to the knuckleheads I hang out with,..not just Da Boys (Shrimp boy "T" especially), but how she responds to the openess and very off the wall conversation of Committee member "K' and family,...My sister and committee member "Kris". She passes those test and who knows,....but right now I enjoy her company. We talked about everything from careers to wants to family (future and present) and even a little sex.....She asked me some odd questions,..like what I am into,....I think she wanted to know more that I wasn't into things that she didn't like. But,.....she was very interested in what I do like, obviously the situation kept us from getting into detail,..but as a whole we are on the same page......Hell I have to keep some things private, right???
Okay, well now I am home,..Ican still smell her perfume on my hands and shirt....she smelled great,....and thats one of the very cool things about dating,..you get to go home and you can smell their perfume on you and it brings back memories of that night and them.....Smell is the strongest sense tied to memory period and if you enjoy reliving the evening,..its nice to be able to smell both the pheromones and perfume of a new date.....I WILL BE CALLING HER TOMORROW!!!
I did already send her an email tonight telling her that I had a great time and that I could still smell her perfume......Women like to know that they made a good choice in perfume as much as they like to think you are still thinking about them.....its not a game, its just women....I feel it and smell it and she would like to hear it.....so that's that....
Overall I give Date #2 with Nascar a 9 of 10.
Things I like about Nascar:
  1. We like the same things thus far,..sports to food.
  2. She is very laid back,...doesn't get worked up easy.
  3. Great Kisser
  4. Smells great
  5. Southern Girl, light accent, educated,..but not conversationally uptight,...she'll use a double negative with the best of them.
  6. Affectionate,....a toucher....I like that, to me it's part of pair bonding and makes you both unavailable to everyone else
  7. Funny
  8. Attractive
  9. Sexy
  10. Doesn't miss much as far as obscure jokes and references...
  11. We are 33 days apart in b-day and year.
  12. Doesn't drink much (she had 3 in 6 hours, I had oh,...maybe 6) and she doesn't care if I do.
Things I don't like
  1. A little thick in the middle,..but hey aren't we all at 35
  2. Lives 20 miles away (this has a good side too,..limiting drive-bys and Thatgirl type psychosis)
Great things??? Well I got home by midnight,....I was sober,...and could still smell her on me,...and I can't get her off my mind, thus the post tonight.
more tommorrow......
Dave


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, what a sweet date. As long as she doesn't tell me how much she "loves her cool car" and what her "favorite liquer" is in her second sentence to me when we meet for the first time, I'm sure I'll think she's nice. ;) (THATGIRL did that)

How about a BBQ later this week? Be a good chance for another date...heh. Trap you into coming over. The boys would love to see Cleaveland.

K/Sis/CM

11/05/2005 05:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does she like hockey? Talk to T about that! ak

11/07/2005 02:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home